In 2009, Sebastiaan gave his first WordPress workshop in the Netherland. In 2013 he and his team developed a blockchain platform (Bitcoin based), and in 2016 a first Ethereum prototype. In 2018 he did a first EOS prototype and consultancy.
As Sebastiaan has strong connections in various Open Source projects, he is in the right position to build bridges, and develop products and initiatives to bridge communities.
With WordProof (2018), he aims to bridge the WordPress and Blockchain community, starting with EOS.IO.
Blockchain / Open Source track record:
- WordPress agency Van Ons (2006) – focussed WordPress agency since
- Eerste WordPress trainer Nederland (2008)
- Bitcoin Affiliate platform (2013) – developed by Van Ons, $100.000 revenue in first day
- Ethereum Insurance Prototype (2016) – developed by Van Ons
- WordCamp Netherlands (2016, 2017) – co-organiser of the biggest yearly Open Source CMS events of the Netherlands
- Publishing “Handbook for Digital Transformation in SME” (Dutch, 2017) – open sourcing Van Ons’ business processes by Bas van der Lans and Robert van Eekhout
- WordPress GDPR plugin (2017) – Open Source plugin with 100.000 active users
- Business model consulting for EOS gambling DApp (2018)
- Web 3.0 documentary #CRYPTOPIA (March 2019) – sponsor on Kickstarter